Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Don't Leave Things Laying Around

About thirty-five hundred and fifty-two times a day, I say to my kids, "don't leave things laying around."  Likewise, about one time more than that, my wife says the same thing to me.  It can, after all, be dangerous.


I took a week off from cartooning and I have to say... I missed it.  Now, I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth here, but I feel like maybe some of the readers missed it, too.  I have been checking this site during my break and the page views are steadily increasing without any new posts.  That means people are checking on their own, without a reminder from Facebook or Twitter.  I am so flattered.  I do really appreciate each and every person who takes the time to read this blog.

Thanks.

Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment