Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Good Things Are Coming

The kids (especially the boy) are getting cabin fever.  It is too wet to play outside.  If the temperature would just drop about ten degrees and stay there, we could play in a winter wonderland.  But, we wait.


When we have ten feet of snow on the ground in February you can all remind me of this foolish wish.

On a completely separate note, I would really like to thank all of you who read this blog regularly.  This site only contains twenty-one comics but has been visited over 1350 times.  The comments, well wishes, and laughs that I am getting from family, friends, and (in a few cases) complete strangers, are really encouraging.  So, when I write "Thanks" at the end of each posting, please know that I truly mean it.

For those of you who are viewing this for the first time... Welcome!  Have a look around and if you like what you see, tell a friend (or click share...or whatever it is you kids do these days.)

I will soon be trying with some persistence to have this seen on a larger media scale.  Wish me luck!

Thanks.

Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment